Thanks for your interest in supporting what we do here. There are a number of ways you can help:
- Spread the word – tell your friends, family, random people you meet on the street (but tell your kids not to talk to strangers) about Dads in Progress. The more people who come here the better, so you can help in a massive way by sharing articles you like on Facebook, Twitter, etc.
- Recommend articles – this site is driven by the fact that there are guys out there who want to be awesome dads. I hope the content of this site goes some way to achieving that, but if there are things you would like written about or discussed then let me know by emailing me at email@example.com or…
- Write an article – my experience in life is not the same as yours, so there are bound to be things I and all the other readers can learn from you. If you want to write an article on a specific subject or share an experience with the community then send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Make a donation – doing this sort of thing takes a long time, and I’d love to spend more time doing it, but there’s still mouths to feed. Every little donation means I can spend a little longer doing this and a little less time doing the business thing.
- Subscribe to our newsletter – You’re all busy people and you have a lot of internet to look at. This means that sites like this can easily fall off your radar, but by signing up we can give you a heads up every time something new appears. You can subscribe here:
Thanks for your support